- Chapter: “Workplace Designs,” in I Have Seen The Future: Norman Bel Geddes Designs America, ed. Donald Albrecht [New York: Abrams Publishers, 2012].
- “Invisibility: Men, Masks and Memory in the First World War,”The Journal of Design History [Volume 20, Number 1, 2007].
- "Performing Prison: Dress, Modernity and the Radical Suffrage Body," Fashion Theory: The Journal of Dress, Body and Culture [Issue 15.3, 2011].
- “Norman Bel Geddes in the Harry Ransom Center Archive,” The Journal of Design History [Volume 25, Number 3, 2012].
- "The Grid Book, by Hannah B. Higgins," The Journal of the Design Studies Forum, [Volume 3, Issue 1, 2011].
- Season 18 of the Bachelorette in review
- “Ellen Lupton, AIGA Design Legend Award Recipient,” recipient award essay for the American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA), October, 2007